NAMASTE MY FRIENDS

.

miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

SYL Retro Song Pick - How To Fight Loneliness by Wilco




This was the first song I ever heard from what has become one of my favorite bands. This was on repeat for four years while I was in college. Sorry for the cheasy "Girl Interrupted" video but it was the only thing I could find and ironically/sadly the way I discovered them. Enjoy.

Wilco is an American alternative country rock band based in Chicago, Illinois. The band was formed in 1994 by the remaining members of alternative country group Uncle Tupelo following singer Jay Farrar's departure. Wilco's lineup has changed frequently, with only singer Jeff Tweedy and bassist John Stirratt remaining from the original incarnation. Wilco has released seven studio albums, a live double album, and three collaborations.
(Wiki)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario